Sunday 4 May 2008

Kidman confirms pregnancy reports

Kidman confirms pregnancy reports



Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman has confirmed that she is expecting a baby with her isaac Bashevis Singer married man Keith Urban.
The 40-year-old Aboriginal Australian star has pulled out of filming for her next moving picture 'The Reader'.
Kidman's publiciser, Wendy Day, confirmed the news in a statement, expression: "Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby. The couple are thrilled."
Referring to Kidman's decision to rive come out of her next picture, her publiciser said: "I understand she's had to adjourn from the celluloid and thus she's had to give them the reason, and therefore she's immediately able to confirm that she's pregnant."
"I don't know how far pregnant she is, or when the baby's due. She scarce just rang me and said, 'Wendy I always told you I would evidence you beginning, and I'd corroborate it and you could make the reserve announcement'."
Kidman and Urban married in 2006. The actress already has deuce adopted children from her wedding to doer Tom Cruise, 15-year-old Isabella the Catholic and 12-year-old Conor.